139 Photos VN Phan Thiet - Pleiku 1969-70

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackhawk 69

Follow the link. D Troop Phan Thiet, Pleiku 1969-70. By Mike Cron Blackhawk 69

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28407146@N07/page8/

anyone want to add more?
Mike Cron '69 - 70

James Cregan

Very nice photos! I wish I had some to add. Mine were ripped off back in 73. Thanks for sharring the memories.

Norberto Parra

thanks for sharing the pics....

D Troop
6/70 - 11/70

Blackhawk 69

I just found this pic of D Troop Phan Thiet 10 March 1970.
Mike Cron '69 - 70

mcflores

I recently found some photographs of my time with the Cav in 1970.  Some places I remember. The others I can only guess.  A couple of good friends are in the pictures.  However, after 39 years I cannot remember their names.  If anyone see a familier face or area let me know.  Most of my time was with C Troop, 2nd Platoon.    
Sorry guys, the pictures did not link up.  I will try again.
Mike C. Flores; Vietnam 2 Feb-20 Dec 1970
C Troop, 2nd Platoon

Smokey Ward

Thank you, so much for sharing those photos. I was the gunner on #333 from 1969 to 1970. My crewchief was Jimmie Bost, from Malvern, Arkansas. Like to hear more from you.

Blackhawk 69

Thanks. I was there from Oct 69 to Oct 70.
I wish more people would post their pics. I know Mike Flores is trying to get his on here.
I was one of the guys from the 62nd signal detachment with the International orange patch on our right pocket.
Mike Cron '69 - 70

Blackhawk 69

Quote from: mcflores on January 02, 2010, 10:46:26 PM
I recently found some photographs of my time with the Cav in 1970.  Some places I remember. The others I can only guess.  A couple of good friends are in the pictures.  However, after 39 years I cannot remember their names.  If anyone see a familier face or area let me know.  Most of my time was with C Troop, 2nd Platoon.    
Sorry guys, the pictures did not link up.  I will try again.
Nice pics in the Photo Gallery Mike.
Thanks for sharing.
Mike Cron '69 - 70

Blackhawk 69

I found a couple more photos. I will try to post them soon.
Does anyone else have photos to share?
Mike Cron '69 - 70